Keeping the car clean is not an easy task that takes time, effort and financial expense. But often you can do without visits to a car wash, dry cleaning or the shop of expensive auto chemicals and auto cosmetics. We share tricks on how to make your life easier and easy to clean up your car.
- Break the interior cleaning into pieces and start from above – from the ceiling. Then – windows, doors, seats and in the end – the floor. Remove dust and debris immediately to prevent dirt from spreading to other areas. In this case, wash the ceiling at a time so that there are no stains. And it is better to divide the floor into sections and immediately after washing dry it with a rag or paper towel: moisture will evaporate faster.
- When washing the ceiling, discard cleaning chemicals such as powder or gel. It is unlikely that it will be possible to rinse the upholstery well, and the product will stick into the fabric, leave stains or provoke yellowness. And at high temperatures, it also impregnates the entire salon with a chemical smell.
- Do not rush to fill the garage with bottles of special equipment – sometimes the usual one is useful online store of household chemicals. With washing the wheels, a solution of ordinary washing powder will cope. Grease stains on fabric upholstery – a task for dishwashing detergent. And sometimes you can do without chemistry. So, peroxide removes blood stains – pour or sprinkle a little on the right place, and then rinse with a cleaning agent. If you like to drink coffee while driving, stock up with a solution of vinegar with water – in 10 minutes the traces of the drink will disappear. Another option is to attach a napkin dipped in ethyl alcohol to the stain before cleaning. And to remove insects from the bumper, hood and grille will help additionally dampened wet wipes. Take the nurseries – they are larger in size.
- To avoid the unpleasant musty amber in the car, put bags of green or black tea in the glove compartment and in inconspicuous corners. Take the simplest one, without flavors and additives – the leaves absorb odors better. An alternative is baking soda wrapped in napkins or bags or black activated carbon.
- Do not soak stains of dried mud on rugs and upholstery, otherwise it will smear even more. First rub the stain with a stiff brush and remove lumps and dust. If necessary, clean the area with detergent or immediately proceeds to complete cleaning.
- Coca-Cola can not only be drunk. And not only clean her teapots. Soda perfectly flushes mud streaks and adhering midges from the windshield. The main thing is to rinse the glass with water, otherwise it will remain sticky. Another helper is vinegar. The solution makes the glass shine and prevents freezing in the cold season.
- The pet’s fur accumulated in the cabin is easy to collect with a wet palm or rubber glove. Also, a roller for cleaning clothes will do well, and in hard-to-reach places – scotch tape wound around the index finger or a small tube.
- Grab your toothbrush and toothpaste for cleaning. Yes, we’re still going to brush the car, not the teeth. The brush eliminates stubborn stains on plastic for one or two times, and also cleans the seams on the seat cushions from fine litter and dust. Toothpaste comes in handy when the headlights are washed. Put a little on a rag, polish the headlights and rinse off the paste with water.
- When washing the glass, do not forget about the wipers: dust and grease accumulate remarkably on them, so if you do not remove them, muddy streaks will soon appear on the freshly washed lobovuha.
- Everything, the car is fragrant and sparkling, it remains only to open the doors – and you can relax. But no, you can’t. Do not be lazy and go with a hairdryer along the folds, seams, corners and crevices where water could get. In secluded places, the fungus likes to breed, and cleanliness is not a hindrance to him.